Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What a fabulous day!

Steph, Lisa, Kathie, Bel, Mel and Janine came today and WOW what a group of lovely and talented girls to be able to share the day with. Thanks girls for sharing your company and creativity with me today - it was awesome .

Everyone brought so much food and, along with the Lobethal bakery goodies, we had a feast; as well as heaps of fun.
The children were so good together under the watchful eye of my nephew , Sam. Climbing trees, making cubby houses, and walking around the farm. Some of the children even got to see my nephew Mark's little orphaned lamb that he is bottle feeding.
AND the weather was perfect (thank you Lord). As close to a perfect day as I could have imagined.

There are plans for another get together in 3 weeks time, maybe there might be a bit more scrapping next time!!!!

Thanks again girls , I am really looking forward to the next time

I am very inspired and am rearing to try some new things out real soon.

Bye til next time,
Hugs from Debs

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so glad you all had a great day Deb.

Anonymous said...

Debs, thanks again for your warm hospitality and friendship yesterday. What a great day!!

Praying for your needs. Talk Soon.
Steph xo

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a great day. Can't wait for the next one. Thanks also for your concern for Kaitlyn. She finally had a really good feed 5 mins ago, both milk and a whole jar of solids!! I guess a baby will never starve itself!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Deb...I had a fantastic time and can't wait to do it again. I might even scrap next time lol

Mel xxxx