Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Autumn has arrived

We have had some beautiful rain and the Adelaide Hills are greener than they have been for many years at this time of the year. AND after 2 years of drought it is SO refreshing to see GORGEOUS autumnal leaves and green paddocks.

I must get the camera and take more photos to post here. I am retraining myself to not procrastinate, (BUT I am not succeeding very well at the moment though!!)
I have been busy making cards and having a fab time trying new techniques and using my new stamps.
I am REALLY enjoying the haven of the Scrap Inn, it is so nice and peaceful in that building and I am SO privileged to have it here - SO want to share it with others too!!

I will have photos real soon,
Til then have a great day,
Hugs from Debs.

2 comments:

blaacraft said...

Hi Deb
I can imagine the hills would look stunning after the rain.
Can't wait till the next time we meet - am in the middle of doing a mini layout using your napkin - will post asap.
I meant to look through your Stampin Up catalogue, but just didn't get the time! - maybe next time. (altho' I might be tempted & funds are low at the moment...lol!)
Looking forward to catching up
Take care xo
Bel

Peta's page said...

your blog is wonderful! keep up the good work!