Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tomorrow isnt so far away now!!!

VERY busy day fun today. I was off to Wild Nutmeg for the Stamping Club where I shared how to do napkin and Modpodged cards. OHHHH I love those napkins and by the way Wild Nutmeg has SO many and at the moment they are 50% off - I just had to get just a few more today!!!

I have been SO excited about tomorrow's BB Adelaide girls get together.

I now have 5 beautiful new Ikea tables all set up and ready to scrap on.
HOW AWESOME the Scrap Inn is really starting to take shape.
DH and the kids picked up the tables and helped put them together tonight and I tidied up the scrap room so it is neat and tidy and ready to go.

I am SO blessed out of my socks that things are beginning to unfold , and the new chapter of my life's journey is proving to be something VERY good.

Anyways, I am REALLY looking forward to meeting some new friends tomorrow and I am sure that I will be blown away by their awesome creativity and inspired to stretch myself to try even more exciting things.

Hugs from Debs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

deb you have a heat embossing dryer dont you ?? I will be up at about 10am OK

Steph xx

PS havent heard from Lisa. Bit worried.

devlinfam@bigpond.com

kathie said...

I had a great time today. Thanks so much for your hospitality, Deb! You have such a beautiful place out there. It's just idyllic.