Monday, April 21, 2008

2 more sleeps!!


Wednesday BB Adelaide girls get-together is nearly here. I trust that nothing prevents, any of you BB girls who wants to come, from making it here. It will be a 10.30 start and you are all welcome to stay as long as you want to (sorry I am not offering a sleep-over and all-night scrapping though!!!!! well not yet anyway).

I am hoping that my new Ikea tables will be up and ready to use by Wednesday.

Above is another card that I made recently. I used both positive and negative masking with punched out flowers , then used my favourite florish stamp AGAIN!!!
I am trying to stretch myself out of my comfort zone and use colours other than purple and pink - WOW is that ever a challenge for me!!!!.
I love how butterfly wings with vintage image girls create little angels.
Oh and the crown is grungeboard with foil paper just to add a bit of bling (thank you Lisa for putting me onto that foil paper - it is awesome to use).

Bye for now
Hugs from Debs

3 comments:

blaacraft said...

Hi Debs
THankyou for your kind post!!
I can't wait till tomorrow - I have butterflies (but am a bit nervous too ;-))
I plan on scrapping a bit - Ellie's birthday is on Sun & I have way too much of her mini album to do before then....lol...& I might bring up some other projects as yet unfinished!
BTW, your idea of a Scrap Inn retreat thingy sounds wonderful....masseuse would definitely be an attraction I think!!
Anyway...see you tomorrow. I am counting on taking about 1 hr to get there - I hoe my judgement is ok..lol

blaacraft said...

oh....PS...forgot to mention that I love your cards - I love the butterfly wing/angel look & have Somerset Studio mags all dog-eared with inspiration, but am as yet to really create with them.
The colours are just gorgeous too - my daughter's absolute favourites!

Jacqueline said...

This is a beautiful card - truly inspiring!!