Sunday, June 1, 2008

I'mmmmmm back.............!

Life has been full and exciting and FUN

UMMMM is that a good reason to have not posted on here for a while!!!!!!!!!
Anyways still haven't got any pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been making lots of cards and trying lots of new things - really stretching myself and finding life to be much more fulfilling.

BB girls are coming again on Tuesday . REALLY looking forward to that again ~ we have such a great time and I am SOOO inspired by them all. What an amazing blessing it has been to be able to share in their passion of papercraft. THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS.

SU party/ demo this arvo , and I know that will be fun showing more girls the fun of creativity. It is so fulfilling encouraging and meeting new people who are like-minded.

I will try to post again real soon

Hugs from Debs

No comments: