Monday, May 12, 2008

Sorry no pics again!!!!

I am sorry that I haven't been able to post any more pics lately. I am having troubles with the 'puter letting me download from the camera. GRRRRRR

Anyways, I am getting ready for the Adelaide BB girls who will be coming again in a couple of days time. I wonder if we will get a bit more scrapping done this time!!!!
It is just awesome to have girlfriend time and share a common interest with these fabulous girls.

Hopefully ther will be some pics to show you all soon. I have been having such fun making more cards and I have been trying out new techniques and stretching myself out of my comfort zone - yeah I am even trying to use orange and not reach for the purple cardstock!!!!

Til next time
Hugs from Debs

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Debs, sorry I can't find your e-mail so I will have to send a little note here - sorry to hear about what you e-mailed me - and of course I will think of you in prayer - I would strongly suggest you make serious work of it and probably the book by Stormie Omatian will help you the most to position yourself in prayer!
GB, Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would leave a comment here that I will be coming on Wednesday! Look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

kathie said...

Have fun tomorrow!

becspicer said...

Happy birthday Deb