Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Yesterday...

I had the pleasure of meeting Nic Wood and little Jacinta, thank you Kathie for bringing them along so we could finally meet (we live so close really!!!). I had an awesome day. Again totally inspired by the creative talents of some lovely girls and really enjoying hanging out with other papercrafters in the Scrap Inn.
The next BB girls get together will definitely be on a Wednesday so hopefully more girls may be free to be able to make it .

I have been trying out some new things that I have been learning from these very talented girls and ABSOLUTELY loving every moment of it. I am totally addicted to napkins still and even more now!!!!!!! and am fast becoming addicted to paper punching ~ thank you Lisa!!!!!

It is all so therapeutic !!!!!!! punch punch punch LOL (wink)

Have a great day
HUGS from Debs

1 comment:

Lisa Le-Ray said...

Lol about the paper punches Deb! I have to see what u have been up to! I still haven't finished off my tree~! lol! When do u wanna catched up>?

Luv me